Saturday, October 23, 2010

Thanks Jacksonville Movers

Thank you for providing your professional moving services to help me move from my old home in Jacksonville to my new home in Jacksonville. You guys were a really reliable team of movers and have truly helped me and my wife out. We both work such hectic jobs that moving seemed just like an overwhelming task to take on, on top of everything else. Our friend Jeff had used your moving services several months ago and was very happy with your moving company’s customer service. He mentioned your moving company over dinner when we had announced that we sold our house and would have to move in the next month.
Your All My Sons of Jacksonville movers took care of safely transporting our furniture out of our home, they moved all our wardrobe and moving boxes and made sure nothing got damaged. It was really impressive to see movers take their job very seriously and wanting to deliver the very best service to their customers. That’s how I operate at work and it was nice to see others do the same. Thanks for a great move. This moving review was by Allan B. Jacksonville, FL

No comments:

Post a Comment