Monday, January 11, 2010

All My Sons’ Re-Launch of Charity Site

All My Sons Moving and Storage just recently re-launched its All My Sons Moving Charity website with a changed look and feel and an easier way for customers to navigate the site. The Charity Initiative website now includes up-to-date information on the latest programs All My Sons supports, along with press releases describing our movers’ involvement and the different charities and organizations we helped. All My Sons Moving is constantly looking to help and give back to the countless communities we serve, supporting their fundraising programs and campaigns. All My Sons Charity Initiative looks to improve the quality of life for residents in the communities we serve, so we offer pro bono moving services to many organizations and even directly to families in need. This 2010 year, All My Sons movers are looking to focus on issues that are central to our founding values and business ethics including youth leadership development, housing assistance and homelessness prevention. You can find out more information on our charity initiative on All My Sons Moving Charities.

For residential and commercial moves in and around Jacksonville, FL, call the All My Sons Jacksonville movers for a stress-free transition into your new home. Our professional Jacksonville movers will take care of all the moving details so you don’t have to. Just have your moving boxes securely packed and ready, a new address to move to and leave everything else to the reliable Jacksonville moving crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment