Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Jacksonville Movers Were Really Awesome

I just want to say that it was a pleasure to work with the Jacksonville moving team three weeks ago. They really changed my perspective on moving companies. They helped me move from a 2-bedroom condo to a brand new house still in Jacksonville that my husband and I snatched up for an amazing deal. The All My Sons of Jacksonville movers truly knew their job inside out. So professional and friendly too, they were cracking jokes with my husband during some of the move. The company itself I know is reputable because I’ve heard of them before, and now that I got to experience an actual residential move with them, I can see why they have such an awesome reputation. The Jacksonville movers were efficient but still careful with our stuff, and nothing arrived scratched or damaged. Trust me, I inspected all of my furniture and my fine china. I’m glad we chose them as our movers of choice for this 2-bedroom move. You can do the same for your nest residential or even commercial move. You won’t regret it, that’s for sure. This testimonial was by Michele Mass, Jacksonville, FL.

No comments:

Post a Comment